Early Morning Dew: Re,,Hon Stainless Nwodo sleeps.
Arielconnect Forecast:
..... Putrid marshland, unravel the projection,,,
Ignatius Chigozie
When I previously mentioned concerns regarding your performance as a media assistant, it was not intended as a jest. I concur that Stainless Nwodo, unlike other executives, does not receive direct allocations; however, it has come to my attention that in the initial month of his inauguration, he was allocated N200 million for constituency development. Subsequently, these constituency development funds have continued to be disbursed.
The pertinent question arises: What initiatives and projects has he undertaken with these substantial resources? Even in the eventuality that these funds have not been effectively utilised for constituency development, does Mr. Nwodo lack the capacity to advocate for his constituents within the legislative assembly? It remains perplexing that he has not addressed the ongoing issues of insecurity afflicting the Aku and some Uzo-Uwani communities, particularly concerning the security of farmland and its impact on the local populace.
I have consistently expressed the view that Hon. Stainless Chijioke Nwodo appears ill-equipped for his role, lacking a clear vision or actionable plans. He seems more of an opportunist who leveraged the popularity of Peter Obi to secure his electoral victory. This departure from our initial expectations is disheartening. It is imperative that he recalibrate his approach or face the consequences, as we Uzo-Uwani youths will not tolerate incompetence within the hallowed halls of the federal House of Representatives.
I’m Oscar Ayogu
We are coming…

Comments
Post a Comment