Breaking: A Philanthropist Hosts Enugu North Zone Multimillion Naira Football League
A Philanthropist Hosts Enugu North Zone Multimillion Naira Football League
EXPLORATION OF VALUE ORIENTED
NKEM fashion empire rolls out a thunderous event on sports. It is her desire to encourage and empower the women folks in the society. It births the hosting of SOFT LANDING FOOTBALL LEAGUE in Enugu North Senatorial Zone.
Registration for this league is free, training is free and other logistics is free.
It is to be participated by the six Local Government of Enugu North Senatorial Zone. Each local government makes up a team.
First prize: N1,000,000( one million naira)
Second prize: N500,000( five hundred thousand)
Third prize: N300,000( Three hundred thousand naira).
For Enquiries: Call 08039224870 /07073310781.
This august event is motivated by her wholesome credence on individuals of the society. Her motivation and target was born out of this piece below……
As a young primary school pupil, I won several accolades in field and track events.
The first time I went to Enugu was because of sports, where I won a lot of gifts.
Therefore, sports has always been a strong part of me, and since some health conditions couldn't allow me to progress with my sporting career, I have always had the dreams of sponsoring as many talents as possible to realize their dreams and actualize their potentials.
This is why I, through my fashion company, have decided to sponsor the first ever female football league in Enugu North Senatorial Zone, Enugu State, to help other young women who are the way I used to be, to actualize their potentials.
We will continue to do our best to provide the platform for sporting talents to thrive.
… Ugwuagbo Nkemdilim Providence
© Clinton Consult Media

Comments
Post a Comment