Easter Message: Nsukka Council Boss wishes..
The resurrection of Jesus Christ stands as the greatest testament to the power of hope and the promise of a new beginning. This is a truth I came to know deeply during the thirteen years I spent living with a priest, and one I carry with me today as a Knight in the Roman Catholic Church. As we gather to celebrate this victory, we are reminded that the essence of Easter is found in the triumph of life over death and light over every shadow. It is a season that calls us to cast aside the old and embrace a renewed spirit of purpose, reminding us that no matter the challenges we face, restoration is always possible through faith and perseverance.
At the heart of this celebration is the profound lesson of sacrifice, which remains the cornerstone of any great society. Just as Christ gave His all for the redemption of mankind, we are called to look beyond ourselves and work for the common good of our neighbors and our land. This period encourages us to cultivate a culture of selflessness and patience, understanding that the progress we seek for our communities is built on the daily sacrifices we make to uphold peace, justice, and unity within our borders.
To the resilient and wonderful Ndi Nsukka, I pray that the miraculous power of the resurrection touches every home and hearth. May this Easter bring an end to every season of lack and usher in an era of unprecedented growth, security, and communal joy across our local government. As we share in the festivities, may the blessings of the risen Lord keep us healthy and united in our vision for a better Nsukka. I wish you all a deeply spiritual and very Happy Easter celebration.
Happy Easter Ndi Nsukka!
Engr Jude Asogwa Chinedu
Chairman, Nsukka Local Government Area
® Arielconnect

Comments
Post a Comment